Aberdeen City Council online services portal
Use the Aberdeen City Council online portal to make service requests, applications and reports for a variety of online services. Register for an online account with us making it quicker and easier for you to access our online services. You only need to provide your email, name and address. By registering for an online account it will allow you to:
- Safely access online services.
- Securely save your frequently used details so that you don't have to retype them every time.
- Create and track your service requests, applications and reports.
- Receive updates on your service requests, applications and reports.
- Make updates to the personal information we hold about you on your online account.
- Request and apply for services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For help with using your online account visit the Using your online account page.